You must engage your self in creating concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Key Responsibilitys:
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Layout skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Video Editing, Video Production
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a graduate, and should be very confident at all times and should be very proactive when it comes to design. Must pay 100% attention to details and must use common sense at the times.
- Industry best salary and other perks are also provided